Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's

Well, i had a rather bad start this Valentine 2007. I couldn't start up my car this morning!!! I didn't know what to do, I thought there is something wrong with the engine. But soon I found out that it's the battery problem. All my neighbors were out and my landlord was not at home!! So after a lot of phone calls, I decided to go to work with the bus.. and thanks god that i live close to school... Anyway, the hausmeister of the uni came to the rescue by driving home with me to charge up the battery... Good that everything is fine now (we will see if this happens in a couple of days)...

Well.. another thing is that Mama T got robbed in Sweden!! Someone stole her handbag at the reception of the Hotel.... how terrible is this... you know all her cards... passport... keys.... glad that someone is with her and that she is not alone... You know what, I think i will just take the crappiest clothes I have when i go to Rome next month.

Well... positive thing of the day... surprise from Alex... I wasn't expecting flowers from Alex today..cos he told me the trip to Rome will be my Valentine's present. And last night, he told me that he has prepared something for me today and this morning I received an e-card and I thought that's it...
Surprise, after i got my car fixed, i got into my Büro and guess what? a big box is lying on my table... and you can guess what's in the box... red roses + vase =-)

1 comment:

]Kai said...

Woo hoo! 100 points to Alex! Happy Valentine's, you two :)