Yo, finally got some time to update my blog! Actually quite a lot of things happened the last two weeks. Arlinger Fest then X-File Project Meeting in KA, new colleagues joining our group and of course lots to prepare for my big day! Today, I will just talk about Arlinger Fest. Arlinger Fest takes place once every 2 years on the first weekend of July at the neighborhood where Alex lives. This is like a street fest where every family decorates their home and make party. Alex usually is the extreme one where he turns his garage to party room and people just drink and eat until the next morning. Of course also with loud music. So this year, Leandro and I was thinking that maybe we could do some Live music at his party and perform our very first "The Chubby Bunnies Show"!! We have prepared quite some songs. Check the details at leandro's blog + videos. Well, the show lasted around 30 mins. Although the ppl are less energetic than we expected, but we had a lot of fun and we got a lot of compliments afterwards.
I didn't drink at all though because of my medication and none of them really got drunk. So that were no crazy scenes at all. I guess the reason is that all of us are getting older and the weather was really quite cold so nobody was in the mood for a real party. Anyway, some pictures of the show.

3 comments:
I like Leandros new Haircut, and of course your pants too ;-)
Seems you had a lot of fun there. But i think MTV Campusinvasion was nice here too, so maybe we can meet at the next Arlinger Fest in two years when you already have a small kid to care about ;-)
Wow! May I say that that is one sexy outfit you have on, Karen! It seemed you guys had had a wonderful evening, nice :)
Will check out Leandro's blog next, cos that is one cool guitar he has!
Cheers!
]Kai
Karenzinha! Actually I was not playing, but just pretending;) But you did a nice job!! Anyway, was really fun fun pretending playing with you ;) :)
Post a Comment