July 28th, 2007, my big day, was the most beautiful and happiest moment in my life. Before the wedding, I was always thinking that a wedding is just another party. Actually, it is not just a party, but also a very nice and unforgettable piece of memory. I have been to several Chinese and German weddings, I would say, my wedding was exactly how I wanted it to be....
10 days before our wedding, Christine, Leandro, Joyce and I were in London for my Bachelorette party, the so-called
Hen party. More detail & pictures can be found in my other post
here and from Leandro's blog
here.
7 days before our wedding, Melissa, Victoria and Elliot arrived in Germany from Vancouver, However, Melissa took BA and it happened that it was flooding in London so she had to stay over in London for an extra day!!! Victoria and Elliot flew from Vancouver to Düsseldorf and escaped the bad weather in London.
1 days before our wedding, Friday 27.07.7. That's the day where our civil ceremony took

place at the city hall of Pforzheim. Weather although was not particularly fine but we had luck that most of the time the weather was great and only when we were at lunch there was a quick shower. The civil ceremony took only around 20 mins and that's it. I was wearing a red-pinkish dress and had my hair down. Alex was wearing normal dark grey suit with a tie matching my dress. On that day, Alex drove his beloved baby blue old-timer, Audi 80 as the "wedding car". Under the witness of my family and friends, at 11:30 27.07.2007, I officially became, Mrs. Tso-Sutter, the wife of Alex! We then had a toast of sparkling wine again at the city hall. After lots of photo shooting, we went to Raskeller for lunch. We then went to the downtown

PF to do more photo shot with the parents and then Maik, Alex and I drove to the


top of PF and make more pictures there. Then came the highlight of the boys, picking up the wedding car!!! Well, don't even have to guess which wedding car Alex picked, it's gotta be Audi. And he had always dreamed of having an Audi A8 in Black. Although, we've got a dark sliver-grey one, it looked really cool and the guys of course, had GREAT fun with driving the car. For the rest of the day, Melissa, Maggie and my mom where very busy with decorating her shop and the garden with fresh white and pink roses. Melissa also managed to get an arch decorated with pink rose!!
The unexpected:- Alex's uncle and aunt was supposed to be our official witnesses. However, his aunt must have been too excited and left all her personal identity cards at home, and the thing is that they live around 150 km from PF. So at the end, this has been replaced by Miak, Alex's best man.
- Maggie, my bridesmaid was supposed to be here the night before but couldn't make it to the ceremony cos there was a 30 mins delay of her first connection train and she just missed the last train to PF from Bielefeld. It was such a pity. But she arrived in the afternoon after our ceremony but the most important is that she arrived before the real wedding tomorrow.
- Joyce and Calvin also arrive that day from England. It was such a pity that I didn't have time to meet them up.
... Go to Part II ...
1 comment:
Ohh... Mrs. Tso-Sutter! I like that :)
Post a Comment